White walls with feature colour:
- Add texture to white walls by adding wainscoting to walls. There are many styles like slat-wall panels, tongue and groove and architectural designs.
- Add tables and curtains with subtle patterns next to white walls.
- Paint one wall or part of the wall a lighter or darker shade of white. Not all whites are the same hue.
- Add a light marble or gray pattern throw rug to the space.
- Add colorful accessories to your walls. By adding an anchor color it gives the room visual weight.
- Glamorize your wall space buy using metallic accents like brass or chrome.
- Hang wallpaper with a subtle design pattern. You can even frame wallpaper for an enchanting look.
- Hang mirrors. Mirrors make great additions and play with the light.